Marketing messages are most powerful when we reach the right people with the right information at the right time. The media team at Lawrence & Schiller works with clients and media partners, including TV, social, digital, outdoor and radio, to do just that.
If you like implementing strategies to get our messages seen and heard to create the most impact, the Media Coordinator position may be the perfect fit.
Media Coordinators work hand-in-hand with Media Specialists and Strategists to research placement opportunities, collaborate with media vendors, contract, ship and traffic media buys to ensure our creative is seen and heard by the right audience.
Together with our Media and Digital strategists, you’ll have the opportunity to bring new placement ideas and recommendations for our clients. Our team-centered approach ensures we have integrated campaigns that blend digital, social, user generated content and traditional media into one cohesive plan.
With the media landscape and audiences always changing, you’ll work in a dynamic environment where fresh ideas, and new and different approaches are embraced as we negotiate the best placements for our clients.
- Grow knowledge and insight on the target audience and how best to reach them with paid media
- Communicating opportunities with clients and internal teams
- Assist with media and market research to find new media placement opportunities
- Collaborate, brainstorm on and propose new media placement ideas and recommendations for effective marketing
- Assist with building media placement strategy and presenting recommendations to clients
- Manage accounts and communication with media partners, on behalf of agency’s clients, including requesting and negotiating proposals
- Contract media buys, maximizing effectiveness and efficiency based on campaign budget and goals
- Create orders for all types of media including digital, social, broadcast TV, cable, radio, print and OOH
- Manage and communicate details of creative and shipping deadlines with team members
- Create and communicate traffic instructions to internal teams and media partners
- Measure performance, provide recommendations and help optimize existing media campaigns
- Collaborate with financial specialists on finalizing payments on media placements
- Additional duties as assigned
Media Coordinators are organized, detail oriented and have strong interpersonal skills. Resourcefulness and a solution-focused attitude are a must. Communication is at the core of what we do, so applicants must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with internal team members, clients and media partners in a clear and professional manner.
A four-year college degree is required and prior professional experience in marketing is preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required.
Or send your resumé, portfolio,
samples or other pertinent info to:
Lawrence & Schiller
3932 S. Willow Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD
Attn: Human Resources