Lawrence & Schiller is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to work as the digital expert on an assigned agency team. The ideal candidate must be a team player who is marketing-minded, exhibits outstanding communication skills and has strong initiative to go beyond the call of duty and perform tasks with great precision. Must also have strong analytical skills, be experienced in client communication and possess excellent time management skills.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Attend client meetings as the team’s digital expert to contribute to and lead discussions on web marketing initiatives, including website strategies, email/mobile communication programs, social media strategies, online paid placement and search engine strategies (in conjunction with the team’s media strategists), lead generation, and digital public relations/influencer marketing (in conjunction with the PR team).
- Lead the team in the development of web site strategies/plans for all team clients, including definition of goals and project scope. Work with other digital team members and partners/vendors to ensure that web projects are completed to exceed client expectations within the defined timeline and budget.
- Define goals and success metrics for all digital marketing efforts and determine appropriate reporting format (frequency and content) for client delivery, in addition to leading the implementation of goals on-site when needed.
- Define audience messaging goals and social media strategy for clients. Tactics to be managed either on the team or through an outsource partner relationship.
- Manage client e-mail and mobile (SMS) programs, including leading the development of the e-mail message maps, message development, deployment, tracking and reporting. Also, lead the strategy for all customer relationship management programs. Work closely with team writers and programmers to develop editorial, message templates and all other technical requirements.
- Responsible for final review of all client websites before launch to ensure search engine readiness. Monitor search rankings for clients and perform routine keyword research to further optimize the client site(s).
- Become the web analytics expert (Google Analytics) for all clients on the team. Lead training initiatives on your team to empower all team members to access relevant information from analytics or dashboards at their time of need. Analytics focus should be placed on site conversions and usability; findings should be infused into new web development ideas/organic growth.
Experience and education:
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor is a must!
- Advanced Internet user with excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and processes
- Experience with social media, search engine strategies, web analytics, e-mail marketing and digital marketing
- Good time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new information and situations
- High-level knowledge of HTML, web design and usability, or paid search (PPC) management is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field with 3+ years of professional experience