A Different Advertising Agency Structure
Lawrence & Schiller is powered by a 70-person team of marketing professionals including advertising industry vets, MBAs, creative thinkers, strategists and more.
Our work differs from other agencies’ because we work differently than other agencies. In a traditional advertising agency, disciplines are placed in silos, with design in one department, media in another and so on. At Lawrence & Schiller, our agency is set-up differently to deliver what’s best for clients. We’re divided into four teams, each with their own account service, creative, media, finance, research and digital team members. It’s like having your own mini ad agency dedicated solely to your business.
Why break the mold with teams?
- Teams mean better communication, higher efficiency and more undivided time and attention on clients.
- You get a deep bench for better collaboration both internally and externally.
- Teams are able to gain more background knowledge, becoming deeply immersed in our clients’ industries.
- Clients get the intimacy and flexibility of a small agency balanced with the power, relationships and capabilities of a large agency.
- You’ll work with the same dedicated group of people you trust, day in and day out.
So what kind of people do you want on your marketing team? If it’s the kind who push for better ideas, never settle and care about your success as much as you do, you’re in the right place.