Sometimes it’s not only about the work you do, but about where you do the work. Located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, L&S TeleServices is positioned in an up-and-coming market for domestic call centers.
Ranked in the top five places to live and as the #1 state to start a business, South Dakota is one of the nation’s leading locations for business and customer care.
- South Dakota is centrally located with direct flights from major metropolitan hubs.
- Leading national and international companies have internal customer care call centers here including Citibank, First Premier Bank, Wells Fargo, HSBC and Qwest Communications.
- One in ten Sioux Falls employees works in the customer care industry.
- South Dakota has no state income tax and a low cost of living.
- Accent-neutral customer service representatives are easy to understand and courteous with a dedicated Midwest work ethic.
- South Dakota is isolated from nearly every type of natural disaster.
- South Dakota is one of few remaining places where business competition is low.